Factory in Ankara:
• Processes are followed with LCD displays.
• All the production lines are operated with CNC machines.
• 3D cut and carving technology.
• Capacity to produce pillars until 6 meters length and any diameter.
• Capacity to apply Thermoform printing until 500ˣ200 cm.
Osmanlı Reklam® factory in Ankara was built in 2011 by Osmanlı Reklam® and together with all the settled fields consists of three main departments – Light Metal Processing (Aluminium), Heavy Metal Processing and Furniture production. Our modern facility having advanced technology, has the capacity for simultaneous 3 material acceptance and 7 dispatch processes.
Osmanlı Reklam® factory in Ankara operates according to JIT (Just in Time) production method.
1. Dyeing Line
The most important work prior to the dyeing is the surface cleaning and corrosion. This process is generally performed with labour, but in Osmanlı Reklam® it is managed with chemicals. Thus, there is a rigid and perfect surface for painting. The adsorption rate of the painting is increased by applying Chromate Cover and, as a result, the stainless life of the product is extended.
The processes applied to the material to be painted:
• Degreasing (Purification of aluminum and steel from the oil and dust)
• Etching (Nitric Acid) (corrosion of the surface to be painted)
• Chromatizing (covering the material with chrome)
a) Wet Painting Line
• Wet painting cabinets are equipped with Air Curtain technology: all the cabins have hot air ventilation at the top and water curtain at the bottom. Air pressurize the small pieces of the paint and they fall into the water circulating at the bottom. Thus, no dust can reach the material to be painted in appropriate temperature.
• Surface preparation line (4 cabins)
• Possibility to apply primers simultaneously at 2 lines
• Possibility to apply final coats simultaneously at 2 lines
b) Electrostatic Powder Painting Line
The painting is applied by the 4 axis ROBOT. Thus, the sensitive painting application at equal microns are enabled. The facility has the painting capacity of 1,5 meter/min. and can paint the material having the dimensions of 6.000 mm length, 1.500 mm height, 800 mm width at once and completely. Total daily electrostatic painting is 1 400 m2.
2. Light Metal Processing Line
3. Heavy Metal Processing Line
4. Quality Control and Dispatch Line